Sunday, September 19, 2010

Cee Lo Green - F**K YOU

I honestly used to hate the sound of Cee Lo's voice. I never really got on board with Goodie Mob, and I tried a few times to listen to his Soul Machine stuff. At the time I would've rather listed to nails on a chalk board than hear him say more than 3 words. When Gnarls Barkley came around I had to eat a little (a LOT) of crow. Not sure if it was Danger Mouse, not sure if it was the bizarre and creative lyrics? Who knows, but I am definitely intruigued by him now and will need to go back and revisit the old stuff to see if I like it. Cee Lo's latest solo album drops in December and I've been finding a few of the new tracks on the interwebs. I just came across this today even though it's been a viral sensation for well over a month. Hilarious!




No comments:

Post a Comment