Friday, March 9, 2012

"The Space Between Us" Mix - Madeaux

I can't quite recall how I came across Madeaux now, as I've been listening to this mix on repeat for the last 3 days and am in a bit of a daze from it. According to his (her?) tumblr this is the first mix ever put out (slow clap). Chalk full of chopped and screwed remixes of some of my most favorite tracks of the last year, I downloaded every single thing off this soundcloud page. I suggest you do the same.



"Gutter Glitter" - Lapalux 
"The Space Between Us" - Madeaux 
"I Remember" - Madeaux 
"If I Had a Heart (Madeaux Remix)" - Fever Ray 
"Karma in Reverse" - Madeaux 
"High Priestess (Madeaux Remix)" - Active Child 
"Eski Love (Madeaux Reconstruction)" - Timbah 
"Crew Love (Shlohmo Remix)" - Drake feat. The Weeknd 
"Glory Box (Shapes of Light Edit)" - Portishead

No comments:

Post a Comment