Thursday, December 9, 2010

Gorillaz cover the XX - "Crystalised"

I halfway considered apologizing for the XX heavy posting I've been doing over the last few months, but after only seconds of internal conflict, decided I am allowed my healthy obsession with the trio. I just stumbled across yet another epic cover, this time from the Gorillaz. Albarn and Co. perform a very stripped down version of "Crystalised" that reminds us how emotionally torturous this song is, in case you somehow forgot. I, for one, am enjoying being reminded with every cover how mind blowing that album is.

P.S. Again, David Albarn...Will you marry me?

1 comment:

  1. This is pretty damn good, but are there any cool covers of Shelter out there? That's my favorite. And clearly you're keeping track of such things.

    ReplyDelete