Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Morning Benders - Virgins (for La Blogotheque)

For those of you who don't frequent the La Blogotheque site, I strongly encourage you put it into your rotation. I have found that these videos are nothing but the highest caliber of artists putting on one helluva show. The films put together are stunningly shot, artistic without being pretentious, and downright awe inspiring. This weeks video features a new track from Cali indie pop band, The Morning Benders, is yet another solid from La Blogotheque, and a surprise to yours truly since I hadn't heard they were putting out a new album yet. They'll be in Seattle on Monday 10/18 if you want to see them for yourself.

1 comment:

  1. You are not helping my cd buying addiction. At least I already went to the record store today. Gotta love La Blogotheque!

    ReplyDelete