Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Best of La Blogotheque

This website is a little hard to navigate if you're not familiar with it so I'm gonna post some highlights because it's that big of deal. If you wanna get heavy into it go here to peruse all the 'Take Away Shows'.

Grizzly Bear was the first video I ever found on La Blogotheque. I was doing Sasquatch Prep (circa 2009?). I immediately sent it to my brother in an email stating nothing but the sentence "Now THIS is f**king talent". This video and their set at Sasquatch has spawned a pretty intense obsession with all things Grizzly Bear.



Pheonix has a pretty epic video on here that's too good not to show even though I've retired this song/album for fear of over playing. It's pretty amazing that in such a massive tourist destination, in their OWN town, with a camera crew in tow, that so little people stop and take notice. Though, it IS Paris after all.


Phoenix - 1901 - A Take Away Show from La Blogotheque on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment